Thursday, June 17, 2010

St. George

About a month ago, we had a little girls trip to St. George. Alyson had an EMT conference, so Jenny and I tagged along for a little R&R..... which is exactly what we got! We slept in every morning, relaxed by the pool (until Jenny got too burnt to go out again:) and had tons of fun. We obviously went shopping, ate tons of yummy food, and went to the movie 'Letters to Juliet'. We were also able to hang out with our cousins Josie and Marc at their cute little house in St. George, and have a BBQ and some hot tub action.


Here are Jenny and I after our rollerblading extravaganza!!!




Jenny and I also got to go to the St. George Temple. It is so pretty.






We also found time to go hiking the Red Cliffs, just north of St. George!
Me and Jenny at the Red Cliffs!



Me and Josie
Josie~Jenny~Me
Jenny being just as beautiful as ever, on top of one of the waterfalls!!



Josie~Jenny~Me
Me and Jenny
All in all, the trip was a blast and much needed. It was so nice to get away from work and daily worries. It also came at a perfect time for me (being pregnant and sicker than sick the past few weeks), St. George was exactly what I needed!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed that I didn't get to go with you on the girls trip. (Dang blasted accident!) Looks like you guys had a blast! Next year I am there for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you figured it out Jess! Love all the pics! I'm already looking forward to next year and Amanda better be able to come with us then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pregnant, what? You don't look prego to me!! I am so glad that you updated. Now you will have to post some pics of the baby bump (when it gets bigger of course)!

    ReplyDelete