Monday, August 16, 2010

4 YEARS!!

As cheesy as it may sound -


So I may be a month and 9 days late, but on July 7th Coby and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary!! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to reflect on our last 4 years togeher.


We were married in the Manti temple on July 7th, 2006 and it is a day I will always remember!
The past 4 years have brought so many fun and exciting adventures/memories into our lives. With Coby I first experienced snowboarding, yankee stadiu/New York, viewing our Presidents home in D.C, the Statue of Liberty, the Thriller dance production (and it's scary zombies), Jazz games........
The Sanpete County Rodeo, Washington D.C. and the Nation's capital, the Anniversary Inn Jungle/Safari Suite, Washington monument, the Jazz......
BYU football, living in and loving California, the Fairview derby, National Arches in Moab, Bear Lake.......

Along with many other adventures! :) Coby has taught me so much in the last 4 years and I am so lucky to have him in my life. These last 4 years have flown by and I can't imagine my life without him. He truly is the best thing that has happened to me. It's been fun looking back at all the many things we have done..... and remembering all the fun (California, Park City, current Ephraim home), stressful (Mary Nielson RA's), and ghetto (Greenwood Hall in Ephraim) places we have lived and experienced. AND we are so excited for our biggest adventure yet to come... our little boy in November. We couldn't be happier and are so excited to start this part of ourlives together!
This year we celebrated our anniversary by going to the Anniversary Inn (2nd year in a row, thanks so my IHC discount and last minute decision :)


If you've never been to the Anniversary Inn, I totally recommend it. It is such a fun/neat experience and you feel completely secluded and relaxed... just what every couple needs every now and then.



We stayed in the Mountain Hide-away suit and loved it. For one of the cheaper rooms, it was still very nice and we enjoyed every minute.


Once again, I can't believe that I lucked out and caught such an amazing guy! Coby, I love you more and more everyday, and am so lucky to have you! Here's to many many more years full of adventures together!

5 comments:

  1. Awwhhh! Cute. Happy late anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like that for all your grandest adventures Amanda and I have been there. That's cause we're the coolest! However, we will not be there during labor and delivery...good luck with that! - Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah i love all the pictures, so so so cute. I love how you put everything together on where you've traveled together along with everywhere that you have lived at. Congrats on four years and i am so excited for you little boy to come in November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so cute together and you're going to be such great parents! I can't wait to get our little guys here! How have you been feeling anyways? I haven't seen you in forever. I hope everything is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4 years! It was fun to see all you've done together! The adventures will only get better!!!

    ReplyDelete