Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas 2010


As always, Christmas couldn't come fast enough! I love the whole holiday season and the time of year when we get to reflect upon and remeber our Savior's birth. As I've mentioned before, Christmas meant so much more this year having our little Kayson with us.








He has been so much fun and we love watching him grow and change every day!

This was around the 10th of December.... such a happy boy!!


My sleepy boys!

Every year growing up we celebrated Christmas Eve down at my Grandma Aagard's house and it is always so much fun. We are usually with my family every other year for Christmas and we were able to be there again this year. It was difficult not having my Grandma Aagard there, but it's so great that we still have our families and that we are all so close to one another.


Christmas Eve down at my Grandma Betty's house




We spent Christmas Eve and day up at my parents house in Ftn. Green. We always have so much fun up there and had lots of fun with my sister Amanda, Brandon, and Brooklyn being there too.




Every Christmas Eve we open pajamas (one of my favorite traditions) and this year I, along with my mom and sister, were pleasantly surprised with size 4X hideous nightgowns!! :)
I guess that's what we get for letting Coby and Brandon do the shopping.....


Here is Kayson sporting his new Christmas jammies from Annie and Ellen!





Our little family with our Christmas jammies! How come mine are so cute?? :)


Me and my little man.... he was getting pretty sleepy and wanted to go to bed so Santa could come.

And Santa definitely found us!! :)



Kayson loves his new exersaucer, books, and toys that Santa brought








Kayson loves his new play gym that Grandma Brenda gave him


Such a handsome little man!


After a long morning of opening presents, we all decided we needed a little nap!


We were definitely spoiled this year and had such a great Christmas! It was such a special year for us and adding Kayson into our lives has been the greatest blessing we could have ever asked for. I love the Christmas season and love reflecting on my Saviors life and birth. My life has changed so much since having our little one and I can't imagine everything Mary and Joseph, let alone our father in heaven went through with our Savior. I am so grateful for family and the opportunity that we have to be together forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment