Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kayson's 3 month pics

Although Kayson is almost 4 months, I just had to quickly post our handsome little boys' 3 month old pictures!! These are just a few of our favorites!

Kayson is the happiest, funniest little guy I know. He is constantly laughing and smiling, but isn't it always true that as soon as the camera appears, the smiles and laughs disappear?!? We slightly struggled through the session, but with the help of his glow-worm, we were able to come away with some great pictures!

The photographer was able to catch a variety of Kayson's looks! I'm so glad she got ones of him laughing and smiling.









We are so in love with this little guy!! He gets more fun every day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is so handsome! I left my picture there the othe night so save it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I am so excited that you have a blog I had no idea!!! Your little guy is so handsome!! He looks like an Aagard to me!!! Hope you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete