Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catch up!!

OK, so it's been a while since I've posted. The first part of this is just random pictures from my mom's camera, that I wanted to put on here. So, enjoy the pics!


Still loves his exersaucer and anything that bounces!


Here is our Thunder Bay Women's Basketball team.... and Mt. Pleasant Rec. Champs!!!



And here's some cute pictures of the babies in our family!

Christian-Kayson-Kenzington

We Aagard girls know how to make em' chubby!!!
Kays- the fair skinned, long haired, chubby one
Kenzi- the dark skinned, petite, yet still chubby one
Christian- medium skinned, bald, BIG chubby one

This is gonna be a FUN-WILD bunch!!





Grandma and Kays




Kayson and Kenzi at Brooklyn's birthday party in April
And now on to current stuff:




Kayson is growing up so fast!! I can't believe he is already 7 months old!!



Here he is at 6 months! Thumbs up for 6 months!! :)

Kays is moving all around and is rolling all over the house! He still hasn't mastered crawling and gets so frustrated when he can't move or gets stuck.



He is still the happiest boy ever and wakes up so happy and pleasant in the mornings! He is finally sleeping through the nights again and is loving sleeping in his crib. I could listen to him babble in his crib for hours every morning. He is so happy and lights up when Coby or I go to get him.


Kayson is still constantly laughing at everyone and everything and is so pleasant to have around. He is a little social butterfly and has to know what everyone is doing at all times.


Now that is it FINALLY starting to warm up, we have so much fun on my days off. Kayson loves strolling around town and is so content and happy to be in his stroller. I love when I get to be home with him!









Kayson loves eating... pretty much everything, and you can tell this kid isn't starving! :)
We feed his oatmeal and fruits in the morning, whole wheat cereal for lunch, and rice cereal and veggies for dinner, and I still nurse him 3-4 times a day!




We love hanging out with our friends Kaycie and Codi and Bradie and Hudson! It so fun to get our little ones together!



I can't believe my baby is 7 months!! Where has the time gone?


SURE DO LOVE YOU CHUBBIN!!


2 comments:

  1. He's getting too big too fast!! Make him slow down. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first when I scrolled through your blog I thought, "Did Jessica have triplets?" Then I read more detail. That would be a lot of work! You're baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete