Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October Fun

Finally a little October/Halloween fun! We have been so busy this last month, but finally made it up to the famous Murray Park "Haunted Trail" and Gardner Village on Oct. 24!




Kayson and I had so much fun touring around the witches village


During our scavenger hunt at Gardner village (searching for all the witches)
we decided it would be fun to interpret the witches we were searching for...
and here is Benji by the witch (on the roof) on her "eye-phone" and
Benj on his I-phone! :)
Jenny and the witch eating her hotdog!


And all the girls by the witch in the hay!
Meg-Annie-Jenny-Emily-Alyson-Me-Ellen


And my little travel buddy!

Doesn't he look so big and handsome?





After Gardner village, we headed to the park in Murray, where they have the 'Haunted Trail'


It was so much fun. Perfect for little kids. After walking through the haunted forest, they give you free hot chocolate and donuts!


We had such a great time! Thanks Annie and Ellen for having us.

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute. I can't beieve how big he is! We need to get together to let our little dudes hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm so sad I couldn't come to the Aagard Halloween festivities! Looks like a blast. Kayson is one cute kid! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess he is getting so big!!!! I can't even believe it- so so handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete