Thursday, December 8, 2011

Look who's 1!!!

I cannot believe my baby turned 1!!! Although Kayson's acual birthday we were both really sick, we made up for it was an awesome party that weekend!

s

Here is Kayson with his birthday present from Coby and I!

He loves it.
Don't mind the messy background, we barely moved in the day before.



We had Kayson's party at the Ftn. Green church on Saturday the 12th. It was barnyard themed!

And here is his cake!!


It may not look the greatest, but it took forever to make!

It's the effort that counts right?!?


Our handsome little birthday boy!


Kayson has been so into fire, matches, and candles lately.

I thought he'd be able to blow it out on his own, but all he did was point and say "hot hot hot"


Fo as much as he loves food, I though he'd dive right in, but he was very delicate and only picked at things with his thumb and forefinger!

I tried helping him get bigger pieces.

He LOVED it, but still took his delicate little time and ate piece by piece.

He loves sugar just like his momma!

We had such a great turn out.

Thanks to everyone that came!


And of course, Kayson came away with some great loot!

He got lots of new, fun, great gifts!


He especially loves his new basketball hoop that lights up and sings!



It was a fantastic birthday party for our little man!

It seems so crazy to think that I have a one year old. He is definitely changing and growing up every day. We love you so much Kayson and hope that you had a happy happy birthday!!!

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Happy Birthday Kayson! Can't wait to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is crazy we have one year olds. I don't feel old enough yet! Haha. His birthday looked really fun and he is so CUTE!

    We need to get our little dudes together someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are doing good. It is good out here except I really miss the snow as wierd as it sounds it hasn't snowed here in VA yet and I just like snow before Christmas even if it doesn't stay on the ground long. We can't even go sledding in the mountains or anything because there are non. But we are doing fine. It looks like you guys are having fun. I can't believe Kayson it one already he is so cute. I also hope you guys are doing well and that you guys have a good Christmas. By the way how is your dad doing? Hopefully we can come visit soon so that us girls can get all together. I need to see my friends. And where do you guys live now? Sorry for such a long message. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete