Tuesday, May 22, 2012

~18 Months~

I know everyone says time flies.... and they would certainly be right! I cannot believe that my baby is already a year and a half old!  Where has the time gone??  He seriously is so much fun and is such a good little boy!

Here are some of his latest facts:
-26.2 lbs (50th percentile) and 33 inches (75th percentile)
-He can practically repeat anything we say and is such a good little talker
-He is starting to tell us what he wants and when he wants it (he'll go over to the cookie cupboard and point with his finger and say "cookie")
-LOVES popsicles
-Goes to nursery like a champ!! He is always so good and goes in without batting an eyelash.  He is one of the only ones who isn't crying and just goes in to play!
-Sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "The wheels on the bus" - but its just more of the "round and round" part; (other favorite songs: itsy bitsy spider, once there was a snowman, and pat-a-cak and can sing along with all of them and do the actions :)
-Almost always washes his little tikes coupe/car with wet wipes everyday
-Loves going on walks, bike rides, and hiking
-Loves to explore new places and could care less if mom or dad are in sight
-Says what's up dude?  "up-dude"
-Water, cookie, popsicle, bike: are a few of his newer words, but like I said, he can repeat anything
-He knows some of his shapes and completely shocked me when I started drawing them one day, and he told me what they were without me ever asking him them before: he knows star, moon, circle, and heart... sometimes square and triangle
-He now takes one nap from about 2pm-5pm
-He is still my good little sleeper and sleeps from 8:30pm to 8:30-9:00am

He honestly is so so fun and we couldn't be happier with our little boy!
He truly makes our family what it is!! We love you so much little bud!
(some would be sad over a popped ball.... nope, I think we'll make it into a hat instead!)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why they cant stay little!! It is amazing what they pick up! He is so cute and lucky you that he is such a good boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess... Seriously he melts my heart. What a cutie! You have such a precious family. Love you guys. And miss you terribly

    ReplyDelete