Friday, November 5, 2010

Pregnancy Update....

So many individuals may not know what happens when you get to 40 weeks and still no baby..... so let me fill you in! Yes, I still have 3 days, but I am feeling great and it doesn't seem like anything is happening any time soon. Cross you fingers our little guys decides to come this weekend. But anywho.... if byMonday he still hasn't come, I have a regular Dr's appointment scheduled for next Wednesday, where we will do the normal check-up (measuring my belly, checking for dilation, listening to his heartbeat, etc) and then we'll schedule an ultrasound and do NST (non-streess tests) twice a week. The NST's are to more closely watch his heartbeat, along with contraction monitoring with his heart reactions, and continue to make sure everything is okay. So this may be what our next week or two look like, unless our little one decides to come. I know I'm just antsy and still have 3 days til my official due date, but COME ON ALREADY :)

For those of you who know me, I am somewhat of a planner.... okay I am a planner! I like to have things organized, planned out, be ready, etc. I'm just wondering if our little guy knows this and won't come til I have my pre-baby check list all done; which includes/included: installing carseat (done), getting cradle/bassinett all ready (check), getting over head cold (check), taking pictures with Coby (check), getting our bag and baby bag packed (almost check), cleaning house (practically the only thing I have left to do). And that's been the list! The other day, after a long day of working, I had this huge burst of energy and went home and cleaned all the windows and blinds! Of all things.... but needless to say they are clean and sparkly :) I've also been deep cleaning everything else, mopping (thanks Coby), and getting ready. As soon as our one bathroom is cleaned, I seriously think that is the last thing to be done, my list will be all checked off; and then Baby K should be coming! :)


Coby will probably kill me for putting these next two pictures up, but I thought they were cute and wanted to do the cute cheesy pregnancy pictures. So he humored me and we did the following two poses:

Although they are cheesy, I really like them, and I never want to forget about our first pregnancy.



We are so excited and I don't think anything can ever replace all the feelings and emotions we have had with this first pregnancy. Our lives are completely gonna change and we are so ready for this next stage in life. We have had so much fun with it being just the two of us and experienced quite a bit these last few years, but we are so ready to expand our little family and bring a baby into our life.


I am serioulsy so thankful for Coby and everything he has done throughout this whole pregnancy: early morning cereal runs (during the vomiting days), painting my toenails, and helping and doing anything for me. I love it cause he claims he's not only helping me, but our baby and it makes him so excited. He's going to be such a great dad. I can't wait to see my two guys together!

Just the two of us: soon to be the three of us!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! We tried EVERYTHING to get Landry to come on time and nothing worked. I went 40 plus weeks, too. I am glad that you are feeling good, cause really I was miserable! Not all the time I guess, but most of the time! haha. I had to do the stress tests and all that great stuff.

    Well I hope he comes soon for you, too! I love the pics. I did some but Bryce wasn't in town so he wasn't in them, but I wish he was. Yours are so cute! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures, they turned out so cute! Let's go to el mex againg tomorrow...maybe some spicy food will help! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, I have never even done teh last week of pregnancy so I feel so bad for you! I vowed to never do it and this last baby I wanted to come early so I did over 100 squats and ran laps around the playground and the next day he came. just a suggestion. and that was 2 1/2 weeks early! my sister inlaw did it too and hers came 2 days later. I can't wait to see what and who he looks like. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so bummed he didn't decide to come while we were down this weekend, but he'll come when he's ready I guess. Hopefully soon though! :) Way cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are adorable, cheesiness and all!! I feel your pain! Brooklyn came 5 days late and I was so ready to be done. But I think the extra time cookin' in the oven makes for a bigger healthier baby :) I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete