Monday, November 1, 2010

"Head Cold, Schmead Cold"

So.... here we are at 38 weeks, everything is going great, so ready for our main man to arrive, and then Coby and I both get horrible head colds/sinus infections!! :( I am completely full of mixed emotions cause I so desperately want lil' K to get here, but at the same time, I would hate to be so sick and feeling guilty about kissing our little one. I obviously want him to come early (aka right now), but don't want to be sick..... I have now been on antibiotics for a couple days and finally starting to feel better, not so congested, and can somewhat breathe. (It's a real trick not only having all this pressure on your diaphragm from pregnancy, but also when you are finally able to breathe to have it blocked by being congested!) Let's just say, it's been kinda rough!

All in all, both Coby and I are finally starting to feel better, and will take HIM now or in a few more days, when we are completely over our colds. Either way..... we want our baby soon!!! :)

These will probably be the last of the pregnancy pics. If we go past 39 weeks, I'm afraid I won't give you all the luxury of another photo shoot :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm so sorry that you've been sick! As if being 39 weeks pregnant isn't enough! I can't believe your little man is going to be here this week!!! So exciting! Hope you are both feeling 100% when he arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you guys are starting to feel better. It is no fun being sick, and I can't imagine being sick while being 39 weeks prego! Hope you have him super soon!!

    ReplyDelete