Monday, February 25, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Just a short little tid bit about Thanksgiving... Coby and I were both on call at the hospital in Delta Thanksgiving weekend, so my decided to host the holiday and see who could come.  My parents, and Amanda, Brandon, Brooklyn, and Kenzington all came out.  We had such a good time with everyone and great great food.  My mom, Amanda, and I went to Breaking Dawn pt 2 the night before, while the boys stayed home with the kiddos and watched some sporting event I'm sure.  The next day was filled with fabulous food and shopping (for Amanda and Brandon)!

 All in all, we have so much to be thankful for and we count our blessings every day for the miracles we have in our lives!
 The grandkids sure do love their grandpa Brad and are so blessed to have him in their lives.... as are we all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment