Friday, July 9, 2010

22 WEEKS

So I can't believe how fast time is flying by!!
It seems like only yesterday we found out I was prego, and now here I am 22 weeks with a belly on board! Trust me I don't enjoy taking pictures of myself getting bigger, but I want to remember everything, and for all of you who have been asking.... here you go! :)
It's so crazy how it just 'popped' out. Up until about 19 1/2 weeks, there was nothing really there, and then all of a sudden..... our little guy decided to make his presence know to all who see me! As weird as it is, I love it.... and I absolutely love feeling him move/kick. One of my favorite things is when Coby gets to feel him moving and each time Coby justs beams and smiles so big! He is going to be the best litlle dad ever!


These next few pics are just for memories! Just a little background, when I was little I would clean my mom's entire house and then send her on a treasure hunt... seeing all the rooms I had cleaned, and always finishing up with sweedish fish and pepsi (her favorites) spelling out something special! So we decided that this is how we would announce the news to my parents.

Now remember those weeks of me being super super sick?? That's when these pictures were taken, so don't mind how awful I look (especially after struggling through a long day of work)


At first (which I was worried would happen) my mom didn't get it! She just looked and thought, "oh how cute" and was just so thrilled to have her house clean. But then I told her to look and read it again! She started squeeling, screaming, and bouncing. Then gave me the biggest hug and we both started crying out of excitement.

So my mom being as amazing and cute/funny as she is, goes and grabs this red-headed doll and gets so excited!! She really is the best mom and makes this whole process so fun and exciting! We were so excited to finallly tell them!


Now everytime we go visit or stay over, that little red-headed doll is always laying on our bed! (she thinks she is so clever.... and my dad swears we are going to have the first red-headed grand-child, which he is completely thrilled about-- who knows, I guess we'll see in November :)

2 comments:

  1. So funny that mom got the red headed doll!! :) She really is the best mom/grandma ever. Super cute duck story. Way to go Coby! I laughed hard though when he said he probably shot their cousin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red headed doll thing is hilarious!! Your mom is so cute. Can't wait to see what the little guy will look like! Oh and your baby bump is adorable and I hope to see it in person in the near future.

    ReplyDelete