Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July!!

So this year we celebrated the 4th all over Sanpete County. We started the day off at the Moroni parade. It was so fun having Brooklynn there!! She was loving all the treats... especially the otter pops! I seriously love this little girl and can't wait until we have our little one!



Here's Amanda, Brandon, Brooklynn, Coby, myself, and my dad and mom at the parade (just before taking off for a BBQ!!


After the BBQ we headed down to Mayfield to continue the celebration! Anytime you are around the Knudsen boys and there is nothing to do..... fishing always seems like an option! :) My sister-in-law Shanell and I weren't going to be left behind again, so we made the trip along with the guys!


Here is Coby reeling in the first catch of the day... He's just slightly excited!

Shanell and I just relaxing/fishing from the back of the boat

Between all of our posing, Shanell had a bite.... caught it perfectly on camera :)


And then here are the guys: Dustin Shakespear (cousin), Shane, and Coby. It looks like they are using the bathroom, which is what I thought they were doing, but they were luckily just stretching their legs. The trip was a successful one for Coby and I.... he caught 3 and I caught 2.... and that was all our little crew brought in!


And then we topped the evening off with a spectatular fireworks show, right there in the driveway in Mayfield! Compliments of my completely PYRO happy husband. Anytime there are fireworks, fire, etc.... you can bet Coby is in charge or involved!

All in all it was a great 4th of July. I love summer time and all the festivities and family functions it brings!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!! Do you remember that HUGE bonfire we had for all of the dorms? Coby is such pyro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally should have come fishing with you guys! Brandon would have loved it! Oh, and I love that little girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica! How are you? I haven't seen you since Snow days! I found you when I was blog surfing... or stalking... whatever! Anyways, I would love to chat with you! Hope you are doing good ;)

    ReplyDelete