Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shower #2

Last friday, October 8th, I had another baby shower with my friends and it was so much fun. I love all of these girls. We don't get together nearly enough. I sometimes forget what it's like to laugh so much. Love love love them!!!
Back row: Jenna, Collette, Michelle, Di, Whitney

Front: Holly, Alison, Me, and Liz
Here's the same group, only Di and Mel switched out on taking the picture

I just had to add this picture cause I thought it was so funny.... Collette's little boy Ryler decided that during the picture he wanted to play football/catch with Holly :) I love Holly and Alison's expressions (everybody else is oblivious)

It was such a fun shower and I owe Mel and Di big time for everything they did. I seriously have some of the best friends anyone could ever ask for. Once again, our little K got so spoiled. I still can't believe I only have 3 1/2 weeks until he gets here. So so crazy!!

I have now started the weekly Dr. appointments and found out yesterday that I am not dilated at all, but that our baby is head down, we're both still measuring great and right on, and his little heartbeat continues to be right as it should be. It still seems so crazy to me that he is so close to coming, but we couldn't be more happy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun shower!! Can't wait for the little babes to get here!

    ReplyDelete