Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Liam's Blessing

We were able to bless Liam on July 7, 2013 in the Delta 5th Ward. It was kind of a special day for our family, as Coby and I were also celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. 
It was such a neat day! We had lots of friends and family come and couldn't be happier with our little man!
I will never forget the priesthood circle surrounding our little Liam, just looking at all the wonderful men that we love, surrounding our little boy to help give him and a blessing, it was so powerful, and a moment I will never forget.  To all those involved, I hope you know how much you mean to us and how much that meant to have you all a part of the circle.

Our little family

Great Aunts Annie and Ellen Aagard

Grandma and Grandpa Aagard







              Aagard Grandparents
               Grandma and Grandpa Knudsen
              Grandma and Grandpa "May-May" Madsen
             My amazing sisters and mom! Love them all so so much!

Great Grandma and Grandpa Smith



My awesome friends Heather and Michelle.... Love these two!

Word's cannot express how much I look up to and love my dad! I am so proud and honored to have our little Liam named after my dad, Vance Bradford Aagard.

No comments:

Post a Comment