Friday, August 30, 2013

Liam's Newborn Pics!

I realized that I hadn't posted Liam's newborn pictures yet, so here they are!

Liam was 8 days old in these pictures and did so well for his photo shoot (minus the fact that he pooped on the photographers blanket :)
                               The picture above is one of my favorites!





                          This close up hat pic is probably my favorite!




 I don't love these family ones!  As if you don't feel fat and horrible enough after a baby, you can't tell where my body ends and Kayson's begins. But oh, well! Still fun to capture the moment!

                               Love my boys!
And here's his birth announcement!
Sure love my handsome little man!
(Honestly, he looks bigger in these newborn pictures than he does now at 3 months) 

No comments:

Post a Comment